Since 2006, GTcentral has provided Education ICT Solutions to Catholic and Independent Secondary Colleges around Victoria. It is our aim to provide the most innovative, cost effective and sustainable solutions to our school clients and to help them realise their business objectives through long-term ICT planning and delivery.
Our Unique Approach
GTcentral’s Education ICT Solutions are based on a Service Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) we have developed specifically for the Education sector that ensures network infrastructure, systems and management tools are in place to help the school meet its long-term teaching, learning and administration objectives. It also enables GTcentral to adopt a consistent approach to IT Service management and our ongoing assessment at all levels of this SDLC ensures our clients continue to benefit from the best possible IT service and solutions.
GTcentral provides a wide range of IT Services to schools that improve business performance while reducing risk and cost. These include:
- ICT Strategic Planning – Does your school have an IT plan for the future? GTcentral helps schools identify and document the projects, technologies and resources required to deliver their business objectives over a three year period.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning – Are you confident your critical data could be recovered in the event of an IT disaster? GTcentral helps schools develop their backup and recovery plans to ensure that all critical systems can be quickly restored in the event of a disaster.
- System Upgrades and Virtualisation – Are your business systems running on old IT hardware? GTcentral helps schools address the capacity and reliability issues of old hardware and take advantage of cost savings and performance benefits of the latest in virtualisation and storage technology.
- Cloud Migration – Do you recognise the benefits of cloud computing but need help assessing all the options and identifying the best fit for your school? GTcentral offers cloud consulting and migration services for platforms including Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365 and Amazon Web Services and can help your school take advantage of the cloud for web hosting, line-of-business applications and online communication.
- Administration and Student Management Systems – Moving to a new student management or administration system? GTcentral provides planning, implementation, integration and data migration services and has significant experience with systems such as Maze, Synergetic, eWorkspace, Edumate and Scholaris. We are also assisting some Catholic schools prepare for migration to ICON.
- Mobile Device Management – Do you need a solution for managing staff and student mobile devices? GTcentral’s on-premise and hosted mobile device management services provide an easy way for school IT administrators to remotely manage security, confi gurations and applications on devices including iPads and Windows and Android tablets.
- IT Service Optimisation – Are you looking to improve the management of your school’s IT systems? GTcentral can review your current IT practices then recommend and implement technology solutions that simplify operations and infrastructure, make better use of IT resources, improve data management and workflow and ultimately improve business performance.
- IT Resourcing – Need temporary IT staff quickly? GTcentral provides schools with additional IT staff to help run daily operations, deliver key projects and provide specialist expertise or guidance. We provide a range of skilled, trained resources specialising in networking, security, databases, Windows and Linux administration and PC support.