Mobile Device Management
SAP Afaria 7.0 hosted service
SAP Afaria 7.0 is an industry leading, highly scalable mobile device management platform for the enterprise that can be deployed onsite or as a cloud service within GTcentral’s secure hosted environments. Key features of SAP Afaria 7.0 include:
- Simplified Device Management – SAP Afaria 7.0’s new, web-based user interface (UI) enables simplified administration, improved workflow and enterprise integration capabilities and supports all PC and mobile browsers.
- Extensive Device Support – Support for the widest range of corporate and BYO device types including iOS, Android, Blackberry, Symbian and Windows.
- Self-Service/OTA Device Enrollment – Easy over-the-air provisioning of devices via a simple enrolment code or online user portal.
- Device Configuration – Deploy corporate device configurations and applications without user involvement ensuring devices are kept up-to-date and secure.
- Device Security – Centrally manage security policies, encrypt data, lock and remote wipe devices, set and change passwords instantly using push notification.
- Telecoms Expense Management – Manage and control employee mobile costs such as voice and data roaming.
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics – SAP Afaria 7.0 integrates with the SAP® BusinessObjects™ portfolio, bringing new business intelligence (BI) reporting with powerful, drill-down analysis capabilities.
- Web Services API layer – Integrate with enterprise systems for automation between mobile device management (MDM), mobile apps and corporate systems.
GTcentral’s hosted mobile device management service, MobilePlus is ideal for organisations looking for a low cost, highly-available and enterprise-ready mobile device management platform that is quick to implement.